$85 ($65 early bird special)
Parking lot behind the building.
Discover music therapy session plans supporting self-care!
Please join us for a special workshop learning how to administer self-care during music therapy sessions. Discover how the Music 4 Life® Music Medicine Protocol works effectively within sessions. Facilitated by Judith Pinkerton at three SUD-Substance Use Disorder residential treatment centers, she treats more than 150 patients weekly documenting over 200 interactions.
This is how Judith does it. Learn about:
- Flexible, spontaneous mindfulness
- 3 letters create session plans
- Static improvisation
- All music genres U.S.E.d
- The Chronic Unsettled Comfort Zone™
4-hour workshop earns 4.5 CMTEs: $85–early registration $65 by 5/25/18 Code: EXPIRESMAY25
Total CMTEs earned: 7.5 (3.0 +4.5)
- Saturday, August 25th (NOTE: Date changed from June 23rd)
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Held at the Music Wellness Center in Sorrento Valley