$179 per 12-week session.
Parking lot behind the building.
Harmonica group for People with Parkinson’s and Care Partners engages people in harmonica playing to increase lung capacity and breath control, build self-esteem, and encourage socialization. The harmonica is a fun and accessible instrument to play, and in this 12-week course, participants learn breathing exercises, harmonica warm-ups, and a varied harmonica repertoire.
- Length of Class Series: 12-weeks
- Length of Each Class: 50 minutes
- Class Time: 3:00pm – 3:50am
- Class Day of Week: Wednesdays
- Harmonica ($10) and book ($25) not included in class fee