$79 per 6-week session.
Parking lot behind the building.
Research has shown that stress and anxiety can exacerbate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease; however, scientific evidence shows that Mindfulness techniques such as deep breathing exercises, meditation, and yoga can combat the negative effects of stress and anxiety for everyone. In this 6-week series People with Parkinson’s and their Care Partners will learn basic Mindfulness techniques that can be used in any situation to help decrease stress and anxiety.
- Length of Class Series: 6-weeks
- Length of Each Class: 50 minutes
- Class Time: 11am – 11:50am
- Class Day of Week: Mondays
- Next Start/End Dates: June 26th, 2017 to July 31, 2017