$199 per 12-week session.
Parking lot behind the building.
AudAbility is a 12-week series for People with Parkinson’s with the goals of increasing quality and volume of the voice. In this highly interactive program participants engage in mindfulness exercises, physical warm-ups, and vocal warm-ups to prepare the body and mind for active music making through singing and musical instrument play.
Classes are 90 minutes each, and a simultaneous Care Partner support group is available in an adjacent suite.
- Length of Class Series: 12-weeks
- Length of Each Class: 90 minutes
- Class Time: 11am – 12:30pm
- Class Day of Week: Wednesdays
- Next Start/End Dates: July 5, 2017 to September 20, 2017