$199 per 12-week session.
AudAbility is a 12-week series for People with Parkinson’s with the goals of increasing quality and volume of the voice. In this highly interactive program participants engage in mindfulness exercises, physical warm-ups, and vocal warm-ups to prepare the body and mind for active music making through singing and musical instrument play.
Classes are 90 minutes each, and a simultaneous Care Partner support group is available in an adjacent suite.
- Length of Class Series: 12 weeks
- Length of Each Class: 90 minutes
- Class Time: 12:15pm – 1:45pm
- Class Day of Week: Thursdays
- Next Start/End Dates: August 10 – October 26, 2017