$79 per 6-week session.
Parking lot behind the building.
Drumming has been shown to have benefits for the mind and the body. This 6-week drumming series for People with Parkinson’s and their Care Partners guides participants through basic hand drumming techniques, teaches chants from around the world, and allows participants to experience active music making through drumming and improvisation with the goals of decreasing stress, increasing quality of life, and improving overall wellness.
- Length of Class Series: 6-weeks
- Length of Each Class: 50 minutes
- Class Time: 12pm – 12:50am
- Class Day of Week: Mondays
- Next Start/End Dates: May 15, 2017 to June 19, 2017