$80 – Participant (non-credit)
$110 – CAAMT member (5 CMTE credits)
$125 – Non-CAAMT member (CMTE credits)
Parking lot behind the building.
In this unique workshop, we will experience the power of music in restoring harmony and balance to our lives. Two experts will guide us as we drum in synchronized rhythms, chant, and learn how to inspire creativity with intention through music imagery. Create drum art inspired by rhythm, ritual, symbol, and visualization. We will put these inspired images on our drums, give its intention for life, and explore it as a part of a clinician’s healing quest in finding the inner voice.
• Participants will name at least one intention for themselves.
• Participants will create art on drum and discuss significance.
• Participants will share two strategies to use in clinical work.
• 9:30 am – Registration
• 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Workshop (5 CMTEs available for music therapists)
• 3 CMTEs earned the day of workshop
• 2 CMTEs earned during self-study prior to workshop.
Assignments will be sent to participants once registered.
Statement of Relationship: Artbeat for Humanity: Intentions for Life – A Journey through Music and Art on Drum is approved by the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) for 5 Continuing Music Therapy Education credits. MusicWorx Inc., #P-097 maintains responsibility for program quality and adherence to CBMT policies and criteria.